This is an incredible low calorie salsa that can go on just about anything.
You can make this ahead of time and stash in your refrigerator.
Mango salsa is one of those versital items that goes on fish, tangy tacos or if you are daring, on dessert.
Give this recipe a try and let us know how you like it.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the mango, cucumber, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and cilantro leaves and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate and you can keep this for up to a week.