Need to make a meal in a hurry? This chicken breast recipe can be roasted in just 25 minutes
Pair this with you favorite healthy sides and you have the beginnings of a great meal.
READY IN: 25mins
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse, and pat chicken breasts dry. Spray small, shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Place in baking dish. Add chicken broth to dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink.